Hi, I’m Erin!
I am a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certified personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and pilates instructor. I have been involved professionally in the fitness industry since 2010. In addition to my full time fitness career, I spend my spare time at home or at the beach with my husband and 2 dogs and working with my two home-businesses: Nerium International and Damsel in Defense.
I love to share my passion for fitness with my clients and always try to make workouts challenging but fun. I primarily use a circuit training style to increase calorie burn in each workout. Additionally all of my workouts include a balance component because I feel it is vitally important to not only tone and shape the muscles that make you look good but also strengthen the muscles that give you great posture and stabilization. I enjoy working with clients who are new to resistance training or those returning to the gym after some time off. I also work with individuals with lower back pain. If you’re a regular gym rat, don’t worry – I will create a workout plan that adds new twists on standard exercises to add some pep to your workout program. And all of my personal training is just that – personalized to meet your goals, needs, personality and schedule.
My certifications include:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Les Mills Certified Bodypump Instructor
- Les Mills Certified Bodyflow Instructor
- Les Mills Certified Bodystep Instructor
- TRX Certified
- CPR/AED Certified
- Les Mills G.R.I.T series certified
- Kettlebell Concepts (KBC) trained kettlebell instructor
- Balanced Body Mat Pilates trained instructor
- Balanced Body Reformer Pilates trained instructor
Erin Mays, CPT